Friday 9 March 2012

Deconstructing my double page spread


Looking at some typical double page spread interviews I noticed that the picture is usually a mid-shot although there are some expectations, I also noted there is a section of the text made in bold and used as a headline for the story, there is usually a main section of this text that is made bigger to catch audience’s attention before anything else, I decided that for my text to I should make it the same style that was used for my front cover Masthead and content page to fit in with the style of the magazine.
With the main picture I positioned it to the left hand side of the page and made it a super-smiler type of photo with his head slightly back, I used this to challenge the reader and also because I felt this type of image was suited for the content page as he is giving a very weird look at the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment