Tuesday 28 February 2012

start of double page

The basic design of any magazine interview is like follows with this image. there is usually a caption from part of the interview displayed, with the main part of the caption in bold to draw the audience's attention, the interview questions are then displayed to the space in which the image is not placed, in this case the image takes up the whole left hand side of the screen, questions and answers are then displayed in different colours.




I took this into account when I started my double page spread and put in a quote of part of the interview I already made, I highlighted the main part of the quote "Rock is my life" and put it in the type of text that was used for my masthead on my front cover, my picture I used is then of my Rockstar Zack Slasher giving an super-smiler to give a confused rock look and challenge the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment